- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Generous welcome bonus
- Loyalty program
- Kahnawake Licence
- Live Dealer
- Reputable online casino with 26+ years’ experience
- Wide range of deposit bonuses for sports bettors and casino players
- Outstanding customer support
- Several different cryptocurrencies accepted for deposits and withdrawals
In this article, we’ll quickly cover the basics of Zappit Blackjack and teach you how to play it in online casinos. Moreover, we’ll briefly overview the game’s odds and house edge and answer some of the frequently asked questions.
Zappit Blackjack Basics
The main difference between the standard and Zappit Blackjack is that players can “zap” their hand if it’s 15, 16, 17, or even 18 in some land-based casinos.
So, what does it entail to zap a hand?
It simply means you can get another two cards instead of the pair you received from the dealer during the initial dealing phase. In other words, you’re getting a second chance to win, so take advantage of it.
In Zappit Blackjack, as in many similar games, every advantage comes with a few drawbacks. For instance, the dealer doesn’t bust if they reach 22. Instead, it’s a push in that case. All players who had a blackjack initially will get to keep their wins, while those who busted before the dealer reached 22 still lose.
How to Play Zappit Blackjack
In any blackjack game in online casinos, the first step is to place a bet in the betting circle. In a live game, players use chips to wager.
Next, the dealer gives out two face-down cards to all players. They, on the other hand, get one card facing up and one facing down, just like in the standard blackjack option. Zappit Blackjack also offers insurance bets if the face-up card is an ace.
The round starts as usual, with all players with a blackjack immediately winning the game. The participants have all the options at their disposal, including hit, stand, double down, split, or surrender. Of course, if they get the sum of 15–18, they can hit the zap button and change cards entirely.
Once all players sitting at the table have declared their actions, it is time for the dealer to reveal the second card. In this case, there are several scenarios.
- If the dealer has 18 or higher, they must stand. If they have 16 or lower, they must hit.
- The dealer will hit if they have a soft 17 (a hand with an ace) or stand if it’s a hard 17.
- If the dealer goes over 22, they bust and lose, meaning the house loses. If they have 22, it’s a push, but those with a natural blackjack win.
- In case the player has more points than the dealer without going above 21, the dealer matches the bets on the table as a win.
- If the player has fewer points, it’s a loss. If both the dealer and the player have the same number of points, it’s a push.
Zappit Blackjack offers a new level of excitement for blackjack players. Even though the standard variant is pretty fun and engaging, long-time players often seek new thrills, and the option to zap cards and get new ones is definitely something that can spark interest. Even if you’re new to the world of blackjack, trying Zappit is an exhilarating experience.
Zappit Blackjack is available in a wide range of online casinos, and some of the best options are featured on this page, so feel free to check them out and try Zappit for free or for real money.
Of course, these operators offer hundreds of other games, including other exciting forms of 21, either as RNG or live dealer titles. Besides blackjack, you can find baccarat, roulette, craps, slots, jackpot games, and more.