- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Generous welcome bonus
- Loyalty program
- Kahnawake Licence
- Live Dealer
- Reputable online casino with 26+ years’ experience
- Wide range of deposit bonuses for sports bettors and casino players
- Outstanding customer support
- Several different cryptocurrencies accepted for deposits and withdrawals
- Live Dealer
- Licensed in Panama
- Versatile collection of slots
- Attentive customer support
- Attentive customer support
What Is Litecoin?
Litecoin is a cryptocurrency created in 2011 with the aim of beating Bitcoin in terms of safety, speed, and price.
The creator of Litecoin, former Google employee Charlie Lee, was the one who launched this new blockchain-based crypto, hoping it would make peer-to-peer transactions safer, faster, and more affordable. Once out, the crypto got the name Litecoin as it happened to be “lighter” than its predecessor.
Even though it ended up having better characteristics compared to Bitcoin, Litecoin never became as famous.
Nevertheless, this alternative cryptocurrency remained popular among users worldwide, especially with online casino players.
This crypto name was not chosen arbitrarily, as its creator, Charlie Lee, wanted to offer a “lighter” version of BTC — one faster and cheaper than Bitcoin. Although it never reached digital gold’s popularity, it’s still widely regarded as digital silver by crypto enthusiasts.
- At the time of writing this review, the number of coins in circulation is around 66 million LTC, while the planned maximum supply can reach 84 million LTC.
Top Litecoin Casinos For US Player
Since they were first created, cryptos, starting with Bitcoin, have taken the world by storm and entered almost every industry, including online gambling.
When Litecoin appeared on the market, many internet gaming platforms had already had Bitcoin on their list of payment methods, so this new cryptocurrency had an easy integration into the iGaming world.
Since many Litecoin casinos are operating on the web today, finding the best ones may take some hard work. Luckily, our team was more than happy to find the top-rated sites and share them with our fellow readers.
The list you can find above includes Litecoin online casinos with the best games and massive bonus offers, so make sure to check it out and use those coins to win a lot more.
How to Use Litecoin in Online Casinos?
Now that we covered the basics of Litecoin and provided a list of the best Litecoin online casinos, it’s time to talk about the procedure of using this cryptocurrency for online gaming purposes.
If you went through the list above, you’ve probably already found a casino site that accepts Litecoin transactions.
The next step includes creating an account in your chosen online casino, and you can do that in a few minutes if you follow the steps below:
- Visit the main page of the casino you picked and hit the Sign Up button.
- Complete the registration form with necessary personal details and ensure that the information provided is true and accurate.
- Verify your casino account via email or SMS, after which you’ll be transferred back to the casino site and automatically logged in.
Once logged in, you’ll be able to make your first deposit and start playing your favorite casino games the same way you would in any online casino. However, before you can make that cryptocurrency deposit, you need to obtain your Litecoins.
If you’re new to this niche, below is a complete guide on obtaining and storing your coins, so make sure to read it thoroughly.
How to Choose the Right Litecoin Casino
Choosing the Litecoin casino to play in can be tiring as there are several important aspects you should pay attention to.
Here are the most notable characteristics of a good casino that accepts Litecoin transactions.
Deposit and Withdrawal Time
All Litecoin transactions are fast, no doubt about that.
On average, an LTC transaction takes 4.6 seconds, and the maximum you’ll wait for your Litecoins to be transferred is several hours. However, you should take into account the amount of time a casino needs to process your transactions.
While some casinos may be able to do it really fast, others can take up to several business days to approve your deposit or withdrawal, depending on the KYC procedure they follow.
Luckily, you can usually find this information on the site’s T&C page or ask customer support about it.
Deposit and Withdrawal Limits
Online casino players choose cryptocurrency transactions primarily because there shouldn’t be any limits regarding the amount deposited or withdrawn.
While this no-limit rule is true for Litecoin in general, it does not apply to online casinos, at least not to all of them.
Some sites still set limits on the amount of Litecoins you can transfer to and from the platform, and you need to find the one that sets low minimum and high maximum limits.
Bonuses and Promotions
Regular bonus offers have become a standard in the iGaming industry, and online casinos accepting Litecoin often create special promotions for cryptocurrency users.
This is what you should look for in a Litecoin casino, as it’ll allow you to make the best out of your online gaming experience and avoid the conversion of your bonus funds from fiat currency into Litecoin.
When it comes to the game portfolio, the process of finding the best Litecoin casino is the same as with classic casino sites that accept fiat currencies.
What you want is an extensive library of games supplied by top-notch software providers. Both quality and quantity have to be covered, while you should pay attention to the diversity of titles at the same time.
Almost every online casino nowadays can be accessed from mobile devices of different kinds.
Still, you should check this out just in case and see whether the casino offers a standalone app or it can only be visited via your mobile web browser.
One way or the other, it’s vital that you have the option to play your favorite games on the go using your Litecoins.
Most Popular Litecoin Games to Play
The games you can play in Litecoin casinos don’t differ much from those found on regular casino websites. Whatever games you like, you’ll be able to play them regardless of the payment method you use.
For those of you who just started your internet casino journey, the most popular game category in online casinos is the one with slot games. Thanks to many different titles covering diverse themes, slots are breaking all the records regarding both number and versatility.
Each slot game comes with different features, so you can find whatever is your cup of tea. Popular slot games also include progressive jackpots that feature the same gameplay as classic slots but throw much bigger prizes.
Another category to try out is the one with table games, and it includes different versions of:
In addition, you can play video poker that’s often separated from other table games.
Finally, for the most realistic online gaming experience, you should dive into the live dealer games and play numerous titles led by real croupiers.
Pros and Cons of Using Litecoin in Online Casinos
Litecoin casinos are, by all means, great platforms for internet gaming. However, there are a few aspects in which they can be better.
Let’s take a look at some pros and cons to consider before you start playing casino games using Litecoins.
- Safety and security — Being a blockchain-based cryptocurrency, Litecoin features advanced security measures that make transactions much safer compared to classic fiat currency ones.
- Speed — You’ll be impressed by the speed of Litecoin transactions. Your online casino deposits will be instant, while withdrawals may take a maximum of several hours, provided that your account and identity have been verified.
- Ease of use — To move your Litecoins to and from an online casino, you’ll only need a specific wallet address.
- Fees — Litecoin transactions are fee-free in most online casinos.
- Extra effort to obtain Litecoin — Unlike fiat currencies that you always have handy, Litecoins need to be obtained using one of the methods mentioned in this text. Not many players have the time or will to go through that process.
- Availability — Although more online casinos started including cryptocurrencies into their list of payment options, it’s still not that easy to find the good ones that allow Litecoin transactions.
Cryptocurrencies have changed the way we transfer our funds, and Litecoin has been among the first to do so. Even though many new cryptocurrencies appeared on the market after it, Litecoin managed to keep a significant fanbase and remain actively used in online casinos.
Therefore, if you have Litecoins and like spending time in online casinos, the two can be a fantastic combination, as they’ll ensure secure, fast, and cheap transactions, both to and from any Litecoin-friendly online gambling site.