- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- Licensed in Panama
- Versatile collection of slots
- Attentive customer support
- Attentive customer support
- Live Dealer
- Accepts US players
- Numerous bonuses
- Variety of games
- Friendly 24/7 customer support
Ripple is typically worth somewhere between $0.50 and $1, at least in the past year or so, while its market cap is currently around $41.5 billion.
- Ripple still one of the more stable cryptocurrencies in the world, with its price rarely being as volatile as Bitcoin’s, for instance.
- 1 Best Ripple Casinos For US Players
- 2 Top US Ripple Casinos
- 3 What Is Ripple (XRP)?
- 4 Step-by-Step Guide on How to Use Ripple in an Online Casino
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Using XRP in Online Casinos
- 6 Casino Games You Can Play in Ripple Casinos
- 7 Ripple Alternatives in the Crypto World
- 8 Final Thoughts
- 9 Ripple Casino FAQ
As one of the top cryptos worldwide, it’s commonly used in many places. And yes, it’s often used in online gambling, especially in online casinos.
That’s what we’ll talk about in this guide. We’ll tell you what Ripple is exactly and how it works. Also, how Ripple gambling works in the US, how to use this altcoin in online casinos, and a lot more.
In essence, you’ll get everything you need to get started with Ripple gambling. And let’s not forget, we’ll also give you a detailed list of the top Ripple casinos you can use in the US at the moment.
Top US Ripple Casinos
The web is filled with Ripple casinos, albeit less than Bitcoin casinos, but certainly a substantial number. However, some of these casinos are not worth it.
This is why we searched to find the ones that can be considered the very best Ripple online casinos for the American audience. We evaluated:
- The quality of their platform
- The number and versatility of casino games
- The worth of bonuses and promotions
- The quality of customer support
Bear in mind that the list will change as time passes, and we manage to find new excellent sites that deserve a spot on our toplist.
What Is Ripple (XRP)?
Ripple is a cryptocurrency invented by an American entrepreneur and programmer Jed McCaleb in 2012 and developed by a San Francisco company Ripple Labs.
It was effectively made as an open-source protocol to aid currency exchanges and payment processing for anyone willing to adopt it.
In many ways, Ripple is similar to Bitcoin, but several things are different in its code. The most notable difference is that Ripple can help with payment processing for:
- Other cryptos
- Fiat currencies
- Even valuable objects
- Reward programs
This is precisely why many organizations use Ripple today.
One additional benefit of using Ripple is that it allows users to easily implement its protocols into their own systems, which is why the Ripple system processes transactions immediately.
- It’s important to understand that this open-source protocol is called Ripple, while the cryptocurrency in this system is called XRP. However, everyone uses the names interchangeably.
Ripple was first designed to transfer currencies and goods easily, but the XRP crypto quickly gained prominence. It didn’t take long for various merchants to start covering it, just like many other cryptocurrencies.
What’s more, online casinos and other gambling platforms started covering XRP payments shortly after, which is why we get to talk about Ripple as part of the online gambling world.
- Note: It’s worth knowing that the Ripple Labs company, the organization behind Ripple, is currently involved in a lawsuit instigated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission or SEC.
There’s no telling what will happen here, as the case is ongoing, but what we do know is that Ripple is now harder to obtain in the US.
Some exchanges have paused XRP trading on their platforms for the duration of the lawsuit.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Use Ripple in an Online Casino
You need only two things to start using Ripple for gambling, besides the actual cryptocurrency.
The first and most important one is the wallet to keep your XRP assets, and the second is an online casino that accepts XRP for casino games.
We’ve covered the latter part with a list of some of the best XRP online casinos in the world. However, you still need to get a wallet on your own and learn how to use it.
You can get XRP on some of the top crypto exchanges in the world, like Binance and Coinbase, and then store your assets on their own wallets. However, if you want to stay safer by getting your own wallet, you should get a cold hardware wallet like:
- Atomic Wallet
We don’t want to waste time explaining how you can get Ripple and use a specific wallet, as that’s not the topic of this piece. You can do that on your own, and then you can return here to learn how to use Ripple in online casinos.
How to Deposit With Ripple
Here’s what you need to do if you want to deposit in an XRP online casino:
Choose one of the XRP casinos we recommend and click the link to visit the official website.
Click on the Register/Join button.
Complete the account creation procedure by following the instructions and then verify the account if necessary.
Go to the Cashier section and visit the deposit page.
Choose Ripple (XRP) as a payment option and input the amount you want to deposit.
The casino will give you a QR code you need to scan.
Enter your Ripple wallet’s address code.
Confirm the transaction and wait a few seconds for the assets to arrive.
The whole process is incredibly quick, especially every subsequent deposit when you already have an account set up.
How to Withdraw With Ripple
As for the withdrawal procedure, it’s even simpler:
Visit the Cashier section and head to the Withdraw/Cashout/Payout area.
Choose Ripple (XRP) as the withdrawal method.
Enter your wallet’s unique address and the amount you want to withdraw.
Confirm the payment and wait for the casino to approve it.
Once the transaction is approved, your XRP assets will quickly appear in your wallet. It’s a straightforward process, but it also involves a little bit of waiting as the casino needs to process the payment, which is something most casinos do within a day or two.
As for fees, you will rarely run into them when Ripple is involved, just as the case goes with most other cryptocurrencies. However, the Ripple network has a small fee, once again similar to what you get with all other cryptos.
However, this fee is incredibly small, usually amounting to a fraction of a cent. In other words, it’s as if there is no fee whatsoever.
- It’s all thanks to the fact that a single XRP is worth less than a dollar and that the standard fee on XRP payments is 0.00001 XRP.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using XRP in Online Casinos
The easiest way to determine if using Ripple for gambling is something you should do is by taking a closer look at the pros and cons.
As is the case with many cryptos today, using them for gambling is very beneficial, but expect a few downsides as well. XRP is not really different here, but there are a few benefits unique to Ripple.
- Globally accessible crypto
- Reliable XRP crypto
- Incredibly fast transactions
- No online casinos fees
- Highly secure transactions
- Better privacy
- Volatile Ripple price (still not as volatile as Bitcoin or Ethereum)
- Somewhat controversial (more so than most other cryptos)
- Lower number of XRP casinos (compared to those accepting traditional payment methods)
Casino Games You Can Play in Ripple Casinos
Thanks to the fact that Ripple is widely respected with numerous XRP casinos out there, you can play most casino games with XRP.
Many casinos accept Ripple as a payment method, which usually means that you can play any of their games once you deposit with Ripple. You can play:
- Slots — You can play most slots using XRP, especially those coming from the most notable brands. However, progressive slots are somewhat rare in Ripple casinos.
- Table games — You can play a wide range of table games nowadays using XRP. This most notably includes blackjack and roulette.
- Poker — Both poker and video poker games are available to players looking to play them with XRP.
- Live dealer games — Live games are an inherent part of the online casino experience today. You can expect to play many variants of live roulette, live blackjack, and other live dealer games.
Ripple Alternatives in the Crypto World
If you can’t find enough XRP casinos that interest you or simply feel that Ripple is not for you, you can easily go for some other cryptocurrency.
The best alternative is Bitcoin, as Bitcoin casinos are the most numerous type of crypto casinos out there.
Besides Bitcoin, you can also choose Ethereum online casinos, as this altcoin is the second-most popular in the world of gambling as well as the world in general, right after Bitcoin.
Besides these two, there are other crypto casinos, but they tend to be less numerous. These include:
- Bitcoin Cash
So, there you have it folks, all you needed to know about Ripple online casinos and how Ripple transactions work in online gambling platforms.
Now you effectively have all the information you need to start playing in Ripple casinos with ease. You only need to choose one of the sites we recommend that looks the most promising to you, create an account, and make an XRP deposit.
Once your XRP funds are in, which are mere seconds, you can start playing your favorite casino games.
Have fun and gamble responsibly!