- Live Dealer
- King-sized welcome bonus
- Deluxe loyalty program
- Lots of ongoing promos
- Versatile roster of games
- Live Dealer
- Excellent slots collection
- Lucrative welcome bonuses
- Long list of other bonuses
- Reasonable wagering requirements
MoneyGram is a money transfer service that works much in the same way Western Union does. It’s extremely popular and allows you to send money to just about anywhere.
You will need to go to one of the MoneyGram locations near you in order to take care of your money transfer needs. You’ll see that MoneyGram is one of the payment methods many of the US friendly online casinos makes it a point to offer.
How MoneyGram Works
Once you have chosen the online casino you want to play the games at, you will need to start by registering for a new player account. Make sure you look for any new player or initial deposit bonuses it may have for you to enjoy. Once you are all set up with your account, the next step will be for you to make your deposit into that account so you can play the real money games. If MoneyGram is one of the payment methods, you may want to use t to make your deposits and withdrawals.
If you do decide to make a deposit with MoneyGram, you’ll want to reach out to the casino staff and let them know that this is how you plan on depositing your funds. They will give you any of the information you may need to complete the transaction on MoneyGrams end.
Then, you will go to one of the many MoneyGram locations and fill out a money transfer form, making sure to put the required information on it. You’ll give them the amount of money you want to go toward the deposit and enough to cover any fees. Once you are done, keep the receipt because it has an important number on it that you’ll need to give the casino to verify your deposit. You can also use MoneyGram to make your withdrawals.
Pros and Cons of MoneyGram
- MoneyGram is accepted at many US friendly online casinos
- MoneyGram is a secure payment method
- MoneyGram has a rewards program
- MoneyGram can be used for both deposits and withdrawals
- Players need to go to an agency to make their transactions
- There can be larger fees with this method than some of the others
- The MoneyGram transactions can take a bit longer to process