American Express (Amex) is a secure online payment processor that is considered one of the most exclusive credit cards around.
Finding an online casino that accepts American Express for both deposits and withdrawals is not always so simple, however, so we have compiled a list of those US facing online casinos that do.
How American Express Works
Once you decide on an online casino, you’ll need to register for an account. You may also need to download and install the casino software onto your computer. Before you are able to play the real money games, you’ll need to deposit money into your account. If American Express is one of the accepted payment methods, then you’ll be able to easily make your deposit quickly and without difficulty.
Top American Express Online Casinos
|Casino||Offer||Devices||Play Now / Review|
$5,000 Welcome Bonus
300% up to $500
$10,000 Welcome Bonus
$3000 Welcome Bonus
$3000 Welcome Bonus
$500 other options also available
$1,000 Welcome Bonus + $100 Free Chip
When you decide to use your American Express card to make your deposit, you’ll need to enter all the pertinent information into the required fields. You’ll also need to enter the amount of your deposit. Make sure you are depositing at least the minimum required amount. You’ll more than likely have quite an easy time finding one of the US friendly online casinos that accepts American Express for your deposits, but you shouldn’t plan on being able to use them as a way for you to withdrawal your funds out of your account.
Pros and Cons of American Express
- Many of the US friendly online casinos will accept American Express for deposits
- Making deposits with American Express is simple
- American Express deposits tend to be low fee or completely fee free
- Deposits made with American Express tend to be put through extremely fast
- Most players already know exactly how to use their American Express cards online
- American Express may not be accepted at all of the US friendly online casinos
- Players will need to be comfortable with the idea of putting their American Express numbers online