Welcome to the ultimate guide that focuses on casinos that support American Express (Amex) as one of the possible payment methods. I will take a closer look at how casinos are connected to the popular credit card brand and how banking is made safe and secure with it.
Apart from detailed information on American Express cards and how to use them for deposit/withdrawals, this page will tell you more about the best casinos that support this option.
Therefore, all real money gamblers who want to use Amex will be able to immediately join online gambling platforms that are specially tailored to suit the users of this credit card brand.
Apart from that, you’ll also learn several essential things when reading this article, including the following:
If you’re interested in using Amex as a payment method in US-facing casinos, make sure to carefully read this article.
Best American Express Casinos in the US
First things first, I made a selection of the best US Amex online casinos for you. All the casinos listed on this page support American Express as a payment method.
Therefore, if you want to use Amex to deposit your money to the site, feel free to choose any of the platforms in this article and you’ll be able to make online transactions and start your online casino journey.
|Casino||Offer||Devices||Play Now / Review|
$5,000 Welcome Bonus
$5500 Welcome Bonus
$5000 Welcome Bonus
255% Bonus up to $2555
First 3 Deposits, Get Up To $6000
First 3 Deposits, Get Up To $3000
300% up to $500
$500 other options also available
$1,000 Welcome Bonus + $100 Free Chip
There are several things I took into account when selecting the best American Express casinos.
First of all, all of them have Amex as one of the available banking options. The majority of them have it listed among deposit methods, but not all of them use American Express as a withdrawal method.
Therefore, make sure to check that out when choosing a casino.
Each platform listed here is available for the residents of the US.
Therefore, no matter which one you choose, you will be able to play games from America. It’s important to mention that the casinos are not available only in the US, so if you come from another country, make sure to check out whether the casino of your choice is available in your area.
The next thing I made sure is that all casinos on the list have a good reputation among online casino users. All of them have perfect histories, a valid license from an official regulatory body, and games from some of the most reputable casino game developers right now.
Moreover, all casinos on the site are using state-of-the-art safety and security measures to make sure all your data is safe. All American Express casinos here also make sure that all Amex transactions (and transactions using other payment options) are secure from cyberattacks.
Finally, I took into account the overall quality of software, choosing only the platforms that offer an intuitive interface and great functionality.
Pros and Cons of Using Amex
Just like every other payment method, American Express comes with certain advantages and disadvantages that you need to take into account. Let’s take a look at them before you choose a casino.
Here’s a short list of all the great things that you get for using Amex cards when playing casino games on the web.
- US Casino Variety: Many of the US friendly online casinos listed above will accept American Express for deposits
- Deposits are fast: As soon as you confirm your transaction, the money will arrive to your casino balance in a matter of minutes — if not seconds. Therefore, it is one of the fastest deposit methods out there, suitable for those looking to begin their online casino journey as soon as possible.
- Security is great: Amex cards are obtained directly from American Express and not a bank or any other company. That’s why they come with enhanced security, especially since there are fewer intermediaries that come into contact with the transaction process.
- Several types of cards to choose from: Apart from standard credit cards, Amex also offers prepaid cards and the so-called charge cards which we will discuss later.
- No need for a bank: If you have a good source of income and decent credit, you’ll be able to apply for an American Express card directly from Amex instead of using your bank. Therefore, you don’t need a bank account at all for this type of payment method.
Although Amex is considered one of the best online casino deposit methods, it does come with a couple of drawbacks that we must mention here. Read on!
- There’s an annual fee: American Express credit cards, as well as any other credit card out there, comes with an annual fee that you have to pay for being a card owner. This isn’t really a disadvantage, as the majority of banking options nowadays charge fees for using them.
- Not supported at all casinos: Some online casinos do not support American Express, so you wouldn’t be able to make a deposit if you choose to use them. On the other hand, there’s a growing number of the ones that do support Amex and some of the leading platforms are listed on this page.
- Security Doubts: Players will need to be comfortable with the idea of putting their American Express numbers online
Top 3 American Express Casinos Right Now
Out of all the casinos offered on this site, I recommend the following three online platforms for people who want to make a deposit using American Express credit cards. Let’s take a look at them.
- Accepts Amex: Yes
- Min/Max Deposit: $25 – $500
- Bonus: 100% up to $1,000
- USA Players Accepted: Yes
- Accepts Amex: Yes
- Min/Max Deposit: $20 – $1,000
- Bonus: $22 no-deposit and 200% up to $5,000 deposit
- USA Players Accepted: Yes
- Accepts Amex: Yes
- Min/Max Deposit: $25 – $1,000
- Bonus: Up to $5,500 in Bonuses
- USA Players Accepted: Yes
Amex Casino Deposits – How to Connect Your Card?
Here’s a step-by-step overview of how to use American Express to make a deposit in online casinos. Mind you, this is just a general overview, and steps might differ a bit depending on the casino you choose. Yet, this is as close as it can get to the majority of platforms. Read on!
- Signup — The first thing to do is to sign up to the casino of your choice. This is a simple process that will require you to fill out a form. Some casinos might ask you to select a preferred payment option as part of the sign-up procedure, while others leave you to select that before you make your first deposit. You may also need to download and install the casino software onto your computer.
Before you are able to play the real money games, you’ll need to deposit money into your account. If American Express is one of the accepted payment methods, then you’ll be able to easily make your deposit quickly and without difficulty.
- Go to The Cashier Section — Most of the American Express casinos have the Cashier tab as part of the main menu. Click on it and it will lead you to a page where you can handle deposits and withdrawals.
- Select American Express — Select American Express card as a preferred payment method form a menu of offered banking options in the Deposit section. If you haven’t entered your card details during the sign-up process, you’ll have to do it here.
- Enter the Desired Amount — Enter the amount of money you want to deposit. Make sure you are depositing at least the minimum required amount.
- Enter the Bonus Code — Some casinos might use bonus or coupon codes for triggering welcome bonuses, while others just ask you whether you want to opt in and receive the welcome bonus. If they use a code, make sure to input it.
- Confirm the Transaction — Wait for a couple of minutes for your money to arrive at your US friendly online casino balance.
Why You Should Choose Amex Online Casinos
Choosing the right casino for you is of utmost importance if you want to start your online casino journey. After all, you’ll be making real money casino deposits and you definitely want your funds to go to the right hands so that you can use them to get the best possible experience.
Having a long and successful history, American Express cards have been one of the most popular payment methods in the US, and that’s why many Americans prefer using them for any type of online payment. However, you need to take into account that the casino is trustworthy as well.
American Express Licensed CasinosThe good news is that Amex cards wouldn’t work with the rigged and unlicensed casinos in the first place, as many official companies avoid working with suspicious platforms.
Therefore, just by selecting a casino that supports Amex deposits, you’re on a good way to get the best out of your online casino adventure.
What’s more important is that, by choosing an American Express casino, you’re in for a secure, fast, and reliable payment method that almost never lets you down.
American Express Casino BonusesFinally, one should not forget that all the official casinos that support American Express cards offer lucrative bonuses for newcomers.
That’s why it is important to scan the list of popular Amex gambling sites offered here and select the one that you think offers the best bonus for new players who decide to open an account and make a deposit.
Amex Casino GamesHowever, you should take into account that Amex casinos out there usually also have a great selection of games, as well as other reliable deposit and withdrawal methods, meaning you will have no trouble switching between the methods if you want.
Types of American Express Cards Available for Online Casinos
American Express is a huge company, and they offer several types of cards that you can use for making deposits at online casinos. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular options.
American Express Credit CardsThis is the most popular option among Amex users, as there are as many as 14 types of credit cards they can use, with each of them offering some benefits. Make sure to explore which one will meet your needs before ordering one.
Charge CardsCharge cards are not exactly debit cards, as they have similar perks to credit cards as well. There are four charge cards currently offered by American Express: Green, Platinum, Gold and Premier Gold.
Although they are not nearly as popular as credit cards, there are still a lot of people using them for various purposes, including playing online casino games.
Prepaid CardsAlthough there’s only one prepaid card currently available, American Express did its best to make it as good as it can get. This card is basically interchangeable with a credit card, making it suitable for online casino deposits.
If you’re an American who prefers using credit cards but doesn’t like getting too much involved with banks, then American Express cards are a perfect option for making casino deposits.
They are not that difficult to obtain and are very safe and secure. Therefore, if you have an Amex card, you’re already half-way through the process of making a deposit with it in an online casino.
The next step is to choose the best online casino that supports American Express from our list and start your journey by playing some of your favorite casino games.
I understand that there are some things left unsaid in the article above. Therefore, I answered some of the most frequently asked questions that Amex card users have when they want to play online casino games.