- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Generous welcome bonus
- Loyalty program
- Kahnawake Licence
- Live Dealer
- Reputable online casino with 26+ years’ experience
- Wide range of deposit bonuses for sports bettors and casino players
- Outstanding customer support
- Several different cryptocurrencies accepted for deposits and withdrawals
This guide will discuss multi-wheel roulette and how it works while pointing out some of its major advantages.
What Is Multi-Wheel Roulette?
Multi-wheel roulette resembles a typical roulette game, with the exception of more than one wheel included in the game. The gameplay follows the European roulette standard but with up to eight different wheels during a single round.
The trick is that there’s just one betting table, meaning that the bet you place will apply to all eight roulette wheels, improving your odds of making a winning bet.
Of course, you’ll have to multiply your bet with the number of wheels. For example, if you want to bet $10 on four wheels simultaneously, you’ll have to wager $40, but there will be four different outcomes.
Multi-Wheel Roulette Rules
Multi-wheel roulette isn’t different from European roulette regarding the rules. The only difference is that you’ll have to pick the number of roulette wheels you want to bet on.
Here’s a quick overview of how to play this game, in case you have little to no experience with online roulette.
Pick an Online Casino Offering Multi-Wheel Roulette
Truth be told, it’s not quite as common as its standard American and European counterparts, but a decent number of casinos offer it. You’ll find some of the best ones on this page.
Open an Account and Make a Deposit
Multi-wheel roulette is also available in free-play mode, meaning you can test the game before using real money. However, once you decide to play for real, you’ll have to become a registered member and deposit funds to your balance.
Load Multi-Wheel Roulette and Start Playing
All eight wheels will be active simultaneously, but you can lower their number if you want.
Place a Bet
Make your bet and note that it will be multiplied by the number of wheels.
Wait for the Balls To Land
Once the betting round is over, you can proceed with watching the balls on all eight wheels. After all, balls have landed on a number, you will get rewarded based on the results and your bet.
We described in steps five and six the standard round of multi-wheel roulette. If you want to continue playing, just place a bet once again and start playing.
Here are some of the main perks of playing multi-wheel roulette instead of the standard one-wheelers.
- It’s more exciting as you get to play up to eight wheels at the same time.
- You can win several prizes at once if you’re lucky.
- Multi-wheel is ideal for those who find standard roulette slow and boring.
- You can play RNG multi-wheel roulette for free and test it before playing for real money.
- You don’t have to learn additional rules for playing multi-wheel roulette.
- You can explore the autoplay feature to minimize your involvement.
Multi-wheel roulette is a unique version of the popular table game, and it’s a perfect fit for both beginners and professionals, thanks to the fact that you can customize the number of wheels you want to use. Technically speaking, it’s like playing up to eight standard roulette games but all packed in a single game, so if you feel like experimenting, check out this game for free or for real money.
- 100/1 Roulette
- 20p Roulette
- 3D Roulette
- American Roulette
- Bets and Payouts
- D’Alembert Strategy
- Double Ball
- Dual Play
- European Roulette
- Free vs. Real-Money
- French Roulette
- High Stakes Roulette
- How to Clear Bonuses
- How to Play
- How to Win at Roulette
- James Bond Strategy
- Labouchere Roulette Strategy
- Live vs. Online
- Low Stakes Roulette
- Martingale Strategy
- Mini Roulette
- Mobile Apps
- Online vs. Land-Based
- Real Money Rouelette
- Reverse Martingale
- Roulette Bankroll Management
- Roulette Betting Strategy
- Roulette Call Bets
- Roulette Odds, House Edge & Payouts
- Roulette Payment Methods
- Roulette Variations
- Roulette Wheel and Table Layouts
- Slingshot Roulette
- Tips for Beginners
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette