- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- 300+ games
- Crypto-friendly casino
- Live dealer jackpot
- Bonus galore for different verticals
We’re used to a two-dimensional layout when RNG-based casino games are concerned. Well, not anymore — 3D Roulette by Playtech, a renowned software developer with a global reach, takes on a new approach and brings a more immersive experience to our screens.
Read the following article to learn how to play 3D Roulette and uncover its unique features.
What Is 3D Roulette
3D Roulette is an RNG-based roulette game launched by Playtech, an award-winning software provider. Despite being released over a decade ago, the game still has a broad customer base and presence across top-rated online casinos.
3D Roulette follows the popular European variant, adopting its rules and gameplay. The main difference between the two is design. Playtech’s release carries a rendered graphic roulette wheel that creates a more authentic feel and reacts more smoothly throughout the play.
Therefore, if you know how European Roulette works, you’ll have no trouble playing the 3D version. The wheel has only one zero, meaning the house edge and the winning odds should be on your side.
- Customize the table
- Adjust the bet limits
- Choose the Fast Play option if you want to skip the wheel spinning part
Although you’ll be playing an RNG-based game and not the live dealer one, you’ll still enjoy an engaging experience thanks to smooth and cutting-edge graphics.
How to Play 3D Roulette: Step-By-Step Guide
Playing 3D Roulette doesn’t require extensive knowledge or experience. Once you understand European Roulette rules, you can easily load the 3D version and press Play. However, if you need any assistance with getting started, follow this guide:
Find a suitable online casino featuring a 3D Roulette game in its lobby.
Sign up and top up your account using reliable payment options.
Open the game portfolio and find the 3D Roulette title.
Once the game loads, check the game layout and examine the table, controls, and wheel.
You can customize the visuals to your liking. Alternatively, you can downgrade the graphics if the game lags or doesn’t load.
After setting everything up, you can decide on the bet amount and wager it.
Press the red button and start the game.
If you have more experience, you can always add side bets and make the game more profitable and exciting. However, if you’re a beginner, you should stick to the base game until you learn the ropes.
Advantages and Disadvantages of 3D Roulette
Every casino game has pros and cons — the same goes for 3D Roulette. Below, you can learn more about this title’s good and not-so-good sides:
- Graphics — The game stands out thanks to cutting-edge technology and graphics. Thanks to its unique design, the game creates a more engaging atmosphere.
- Special features — You can personalize the game visuals or use a “Breakdown” option to keep track of multiple wagers.
- Bet types — Besides the standard wagers, 3D Roulette supports many side bets you can place to boost the winnings.
- Simple interface — You won’t have trouble navigating the 3D Roulette interface. Its intuitive design ensures smooth navigation and gameplay.
- Demanding graphics — The design is this game’s strongest point and Achilles heel because it requires a lot of processing power. However, you can adjust the settings and take the graphics down a notch to enjoy a lag-free gambling experience.
- No saved bets — 3D Roulette won’t save any bets you’ve placed previously, meaning you’ll have to adjust them after each round.
Conclusion: Why Play 3D Roulette
Whether you want to enjoy an elevated roulette experience or improve your skills, 3D Roulette should be your top choice. Besides simple gameplay, this Playtech title carries fantastic graphics, intuitive design, and great win potential.
If that’s not enough to convince you, try the game for free — we’re sure you’ll change your mind quickly.
- 100/1 Roulette
- 20p Roulette
- American Roulette
- Bets and Payouts
- D’Alembert Strategy
- Double Ball
- Dual Play
- European Roulette
- Free vs. Real-Money
- French Roulette
- High Stakes Roulette
- How to Clear Bonuses
- How to Play
- How to Win at Roulette
- James Bond Strategy
- Labouchere Roulette Strategy
- Live vs. Online
- Low Stakes Roulette
- Martingale Strategy
- Mini Roulette
- Mobile Apps
- Online vs. Land-Based
- Real Money Rouelette
- Reverse Martingale
- Roulette Bankroll Management
- Roulette Betting Strategy
- Roulette Call Bets
- Roulette Odds, House Edge & Payouts
- Roulette Payment Methods
- Roulette Variations
- Roulette Wheel and Table Layouts
- Slingshot Roulette
- Tips for Beginners
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette