- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Generous welcome bonus
- Loyalty program
- Kahnawake Licence
- Live Dealer
- Reputable online casino with 26+ years’ experience
- Wide range of deposit bonuses for sports bettors and casino players
- Outstanding customer support
- Several different cryptocurrencies accepted for deposits and withdrawals
This guide will help you better understand roulette bonuses, their types, and what to look for when using them.
We’ll also share a list of legit online casinos we feel feature the most valuable roulette bonuses for players.
Best Roulette Bonuses in the US
Almost every online casino has a bonus that you can use on its roulette games, but they differ in type, value, and limitations. That’s why we sifted through all online casinos and composed a list of only the ones we think have the absolute best roulette bonuses.
Apart from offering amazing bonuses, these casinos have a wide assortment of roulette games, allowing you to use your extra bankroll on both common and exotic variants of the game.
What Is a Roulette Bonus?
A roulette bonus is an online casino bonus you can use on some roulette games offered by the casino operator. The casino will provide bonus credits you can activate and use as a real-money stake when playing roulette. The bonus’s value only becomes withdrawable once you complete the wagering requirements, which we’ll discuss later on.
Not many casino bonuses are specific to a single type of game, not including free spins for video slots. This means you can use all those deposit, no deposit, reload, and cashback bonuses on roulette and other games, unless stated otherwise by the casino.
Types of Roulette Bonuses
There are several types of roulette bonuses, including:
Welcome Deposit Bonuses
Players receive this bonus after completing their first casino deposit. It can look something like “100% up to $1,000”, meaning that if you deposit $1,000, the casino will match it dollar-for-dollar and give you another $1,000 as a bonus.
No Deposit Bonuses
This is another type of welcome bonus, typically much smaller, as it doesn’t require a deposit.
This bonus is usually smaller than a welcome deposit but available to all players.
Players can compensate for some of their losses with this bonus. For instance, if you lost $200 playing roulette during the last week, a cashback bonus might help you get 10% of it back.
What to Look For in a Roulette Bonus
The most important thing to note when using a roulette bonus (apart from the bonus itself) is its terms and conditions. There is a list of restrictions that limits your bonus use, the most important being:
- Wagering requirements: This number tells you how many times you need to wager the bonus sum over before being allowed cashout. For example, a 20x wagering requirement on a $100 bonus means you need to wager a total of $2,000 before requesting a withdrawal.
- Wagering contribution: Roulette often has a low wagering contribution since you can easily complete the wagering with low-risk 50/50 bets. If the wagering contribution is 20% and the wagering requirements 20x, this means you need to wager the bonus 100 times over.
- Maximum wager: There will likely be a maximum single bet limit while wagering, usually a couple of dollars.
- Validity period: This period signifies the time you have to use the bonus. Usually, a week, a month, or several months, depending on the bonus size.
Roulette is a casino classic that’s always fun to play. However, it’s not always easy to win in roulette, so players continually seek bonuses that help them extend their bankrolls.
We hope this guide helped you learn more about these particular casino bonuses and that you’ll consider playing on our recommended casino sites that we believe have the most valuable roulette promotions.