- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Generous welcome bonus
- Loyalty program
- Kahnawake Licence
- Live Dealer
- Reputable online casino with 26+ years’ experience
- Wide range of deposit bonuses for sports bettors and casino players
- Outstanding customer support
- Several different cryptocurrencies accepted for deposits and withdrawals
What Is Dual Play Roulette?
Dual Play Roulette is a game developed by Evolution Gaming, which combines the best elements of land-based and online gambling.
The gameplay takes place in a brick-and-mortar casino. In it, a real roulette wheel is used. Naturally, players who visit this particular gambling venue in person can try their luck with this game; however, it is also streamed live and offered in partner online casinos, allowing players to place their bets remotely.
This roulette version won’t make any difference to the players in land-based casinos, as their gameplay will go on as usual. But, if you’re playing Dual Play Roulette online, you’ll get to enjoy the excitement of live play while also benefiting from the convenience of online gaming.
How to Play Dual Play Roulette — Step-By-Step Guide
Dual Play Roulette is a perfect combination of land-based roulette action and online gaming. This version features rather simple gameplay — in essence, the goal is to guess the pocket on which the ball will land once the roulette wheel comes to a halt.
Still, if you haven’t tried this variant before, here’s a complete step-by-step guide:
Select an online casino that works with Evolution Gaming and offers Dual Play Roulette, and open an account.
Log in, make your first deposit, and select the designated bonus.
Go to the live dealer game lobby, find the Dual Play Roulette title, and launch the game.
When you see the Place Your Bets sign, you can place your wager using the virtual table on the screen.
Once the betting period is over, the dealer in the land-based casino will spin the roulette wheel.
When the wheel stops spinning, all players who’ve placed winning bets will automatically receive a payment. As soon as the payout is settled, the new round will start.
Dual Play Roulette Game Features
As mentioned, Dual Play Roulette is a product of Evolution Gaming, featuring live roulette gameplay from a land-based casino. Thanks to several cameras and angles, you’ll be able to see the authentic casino background, including other players, the wheel, and the dealer. You will also get to hear live background noise.
The bottom of the screen will be reserved for an intuitive virtual betting table where you’ll place your wagers. You’ll also find controls for adjusting volume, video quality, and other important settings.
Dual Play Roulette is based on the European game style, and it follows standard rules and guidelines (for instance, the wheel features one green 0 pocket and 36 red and black pockets). This roulette variation can accommodate an unlimited number of online players, and you can enjoy the game on both desktop and mobile devices whenever you want.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Dual Play Roulette
In case you’re not sure whether or not Dual Play Roulette is a game for you, take a look at its pros and cons and weigh them carefully before making your decision:
- The game offers realistic gameplay in real-time, streamed from land-based casinos.
- Dual Play Roulette is based on the European Roulette variant and features a 2.7% house edge.
- The game’s RTP is pretty high — 97.3%.
- The betting stakes are flexible and range between one and several thousand dollars, which is convenient for both recreational players and high rollers.
- The game can accept an unlimited number of players at once.
- You’ll only find Dual Play Roulette in select online casinos.
- The real-time action presented in the background may be distracting.
Dual Play Roulette increases the immersive element by allowing online players to join the ones on-premise and feel the buzz of the gaming floor while at home. Being based on the European variant of the game, it features a player-friendly house edge of 2.7%, giving you another reason to try your luck on it.
- 100/1 Roulette
- 20p Roulette
- 3D Roulette
- American Roulette
- Bets and Payouts
- D’Alembert Strategy
- Double Ball
- European Roulette
- Free vs. Real-Money
- French Roulette
- High Stakes Roulette
- How to Clear Bonuses
- How to Play
- How to Win at Roulette
- James Bond Strategy
- Labouchere Roulette Strategy
- Live vs. Online
- Low Stakes Roulette
- Martingale Strategy
- Mini Roulette
- Mobile Apps
- Online vs. Land-Based
- Real Money Rouelette
- Reverse Martingale
- Roulette Bankroll Management
- Roulette Betting Strategy
- Roulette Call Bets
- Roulette Odds, House Edge & Payouts
- Roulette Payment Methods
- Roulette Variations
- Roulette Wheel and Table Layouts
- Slingshot Roulette
- Tips for Beginners
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette