- Video Poker
- Instant-play games
- Hefty welcome bonus
- Round-the-clock live chat
- Cryptocurrencies accepted
- Video Poker
- Huge Bingo Game Selection
- US Player-Friendly
- Great Promotion Selection
- Loyalty Program Available
If you’re interested in trying any of them, keep reading. This article will explore how online bingo works and discuss its variants and benefits.
Top US Bingo Sites
Due to its popularity among US players, bingo is often part of online casinos’ gaming catalogs. As a result, you shouldn’t have trouble finding it. Nevertheless, not all the sites that host bingo will be up to the task.
Use the following features to evaluate whether the US bingo site you’re considering is worth your time.
Licensing and Security
The first step to choosing an online gambling site is checking its licensing and security.
Make sure the casino you are considering has a valid permit from a well-known gambling regulatory body. Moreover, don’t forget to learn about the security measures the site employs to keep its users’ data protected.
You can usually find this information on the casino’s About Us and Terms and Conditions pages.
Games are the reason we come to casinos in the first place, so they’re the second feature you should focus on. Visit each casino’s gaming library and browse the bingo games it hosts.
In addition, ensure the site offers a sufficient number and variety of games to keep you entertained for more than one or two gambling sessions. Also, look into the developers these titles come from and try playing these bingo games in demo mode to check their quality.
Bonuses and Promotions
Most, if not all, online casinos available today offer bonuses and promotions. However, these deals have restrictions regarding the games you can use them for.
Since other casino classics often take precedence on these casino sites, the incentives might not apply to bingo.
Remember to check the terms and conditions attached to bonuses before you claim them to ensure you can use them on your favorite bingo games.
You won’t be able to play any bingo games without funding your casino account first. So, don’t forget to check the list of available payment methods before signing up.
Make sure the casino supports various reputable payment processors and includes the options you tend to gravitate toward when making a deposit. This way, you won’t have to waste time and energy opening other accounts and learning to use new payment services.
Last but not least on our list of important online casino features is customer service. You might have questions about the registration and verification process, doubts about promotions, or issues with your finances when you sign up with a new casino.
A responsive, friendly, and efficient support team can make all the difference when you’re a new user. A service where you can get help at any time of the day via multiple channels is invaluable.
How Online Bingo Works
Once you’ve found a casino you like and registered with it, you’ll be ready to start playing. Online bingo works similarly to its land-based counterpart, so you shouldn’t have any problems. However, if you have no experience with this game, it might be helpful to know what you can expect.
Most online bingo games start by providing players with a specific number of virtual cards, usually from one to five. The cards are covered with random digits organized into a grid. The number of columns and rows in the grid varies depending on the variant you’re playing. The standard version of bingo typically has five rows and five columns. The columns might be labeled with letters “B,” “I,” “N,” “G,” and “O,” but that’s not always the case.
You’ll have to decide how many coins you want to bet and press the Play button. The computer will begin selecting numbers using a random number generator. These numbers will be marked on your bingo cards, creating patterns. If any of these patterns match the ones listed in the game’s guidelines, you’ll win a prize.
Most bingo games recognize more than one pattern, so you will be able to match numbers horizontally, vertically, diagonally, or in various shapes (see the example below). They each have different payouts. The value of your prize will depend on the pattern you’ve matched and the size of your bet.
Many modern online bingo variants include features of other casino games or rule modifications that make the gameplay even more enjoyable. For instance, you can play online bingo that utilizes the roulette betting table instead of regular bingo cards. It also allows you to bet on numbers using the roulette betting system — you can cover a row, a column, a square, and so on. These types of games have become more common recently.
Different Types of Bingo Games
Decades of popularity have given rise to numerous bingo variants. Most of them were developed before the expansion of online gambling, while others were added later. They primarily differ in the number of balls and bingo cards used and the winning methods featured. We’ll list and discuss the most popular ones below.
Benefits of Online Bingo
While land-based bingo remains a great game, its online version offers perks that make it slightly more appealing. The following list explores them in detail.
- Accessibility — A significant advantage of all online casino games is their accessibility. Online bingo isn’t a rare sight — you can play this game in numerous reputable casinos without leaving your home. There’s no schedule you need to follow or limitations in terms of variants. You can enjoy it whenever you like and switch between the games as you please.
- Game variety — Online game developers cater to a large number of players and constantly compete with one another. They have to produce a wide variety of games regularly to survive in the market. As a result, the internet abounds with online bingo variants. Many of these aren’t available in the land-based version at all. They include traditional bingo games enhanced by special features, titles that combine several different games in one, releases with rule modifications, and so forth.
- Demo mode — Most online bingo games come with a free play option. They allow you to enter the game, learn its rules, and try your hand at it without investing any money. You will get an opportunity to widen your horizons regarding game variety and find your perfect match at no cost.
- Generous Prizes — Online bingo games often offer heftier prizes than their land-based equivalents. The reason is twofold:
- Online casinos’ bonuses and promotions can help bingo players increase their winnings.
- The online gambling scene features bingo variants with progressive jackpots that reach 7-digit figures.
Online bingo is among the most played games in the country. It comes in numerous exciting variants, it’s easy to play, and it offers fantastic prizes.
You can try your luck at this game in a few simple steps — use our guide to choose a good US bingo site, browse and test its games to find a favorite, make a deposit, and start playing. It’s as simple as that!
- 30 Ball Bingo
- 75 Ball Bingo
- 90 Ball Bingo
- Best Bingo Bonuses
- Bingo at Bingo Halls
- Bingo Jackpot Explained
- Bingo Wins
- Can Online Bingo Be Rigged?
- How to Clear Wagering Requirements
- Lingo and Glossary
- Online Bingo Strategy
- Online Bingo Tips
- Online vs. Live Bingo
- Tippett and Granville Bingo Strategy