Live casino games completely redefined how we perceive online gambling, bringing the atmosphere of land-based casinos straight to our devices. Live roulette is usually part of many live dealer sections in online casinos, and some operators offer sign up bonuses for this game.
If you want to learn more about the best live roulette sign up bonuses, you’ve come to the right page. Continue reading to find the best online casinos offering this type of promotion and learn how to claim it.
Top Online Casinos Offering Sign Up Bonuses for Live Roulette
Our team of experts analyzed dozens of bonuses and casinos. They’ve created the ultimate list of platforms that offer sign up bonuses for live roulette, so feel free to check them out and pick the one that suits you.
What’s Live Roulette?
Live roulette is a type of online roulette in online casinos played with actual dealers. Professional croupiers are streamed live from special land-based studios, where they use the real roulette wheel to determine the outcome. In other words, the end result in live roulette depends on gravity rather than a Random Number Generator, which is used in standard online roulette games.
Players use their devices to place bets. Of course, their chips are virtual, and they rely on the virtual interface where they can determine the size of their bet, the type of bet they want to make, and more. Modern live roulette also enables additional customization, such as changing the video quality, chatting with other players, and more.
What’s a Live Roulette Sign Up Bonus?
A sign up bonus is just another name for a welcome bonus — a type of promotion awarded to new players who decide to sign up.
There are two types of sign up bonuses:
- A no deposit sign up bonus — You just need to open an account to receive a small reward.
- A deposit sign up bonus — You need to set up an account and make a deposit via one of the available payment options to claim this offer. Deposit bonuses are much more common than their no deposit counterparts.
So, how is a live roulette sign up bonus different from other sign up offers? To explain that, we need to start by tackling the wagering requirements.
Wagering requirements (also referred to as rollover or playthrough requirements) tell you how much money you need to wager on online casino games to unlock the bonus. You see, when you get a bonus, you cannot withdraw it from the casino right away — that’s not very profitable for operators. Instead, casinos keep it locked until you meet the requirements.
- For example: If the requirements are 10x and your bonus is $10, you need to wager $100 first to unlock it.
There’s one issue here — not all titles will contribute to wagering requirements, and live casino games are usually listed as non-contributing. So, no matter how much bonus money you use on them, you won’t make any progress, and the amount you need to wager to meet the rollover requirements will stay the same.
Therefore, the only difference between standard and live roulette sign up bonuses is that the latter will allow live roulette players to make bets and contribute to wagering requirements.
How to Claim a Sign Up Bonus for Live Roulette
Since deposit sign up bonuses are much more common, let’s see what claiming one looks like.
- Select an online casino offering a live roulette sign up bonus.
- Find the Registration button — It’s usually distinctive, as it has a different color and is located somewhere close to the top of the homepage.
- Fill in the registration form — Casinos will need information such as your username, email, password, address, preferred currency, phone number, and more. Make sure to provide all necessary info to complete the registration. In some cases, this is the step where you’ll have to opt-in for the bonus or provide the bonus code if required.
- Make a deposit — Go to the Cashier page and pick one of the available payment methods to make your first deposit. Some casinos will ask you whether you want a bonus (or to enter a bonus code) during this step.
- Claim the bonus and have fun playing live roulette!
Terms and Conditions for Live Roulette Bonuses
Every bonus comes with specific rules that players should be aware of to avoid possible pitfalls and to get the best experience possible.
The most important rule is wagering requirements, which are explained above. The only thing you need to keep in mind is to look for a type of game that will contribute to wagering requirements, even partially.
Bonuses also come with an indicated expiry period, which means they will not be available once that time frame is over. You either have to spend your bonus money or meet the wagering requirements within the specified period to get the most of the bonus. All unused funds are usually forfeited once the bonus expires.
Most bonuses come with all kinds of limitations. The most important one is the minimum deposit limit that you’re required to make to activate the bonus. Also, if possible, try to learn more about staking limits and maximum winning limits (especially for live roulette games).
Live roulette connects the best of both worlds. As an online roulette player, you’ll get to access the popular game whenever and wherever you want (as long as you have a stable internet connection). On top of that, you’ll still enjoy the social aspect of playing the game, as you’ll interact with a real person on the other side of the screen.
The only thing that can improve the entire experience is a live roulette sign up bonus. Therefore, make sure to scroll up and check out some of the live roulette online casinos that can help you kickstart your live casino journey.