- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- 300+ games
- Crypto-friendly casino
- Live dealer jackpot
- Bonus galore for different verticals
- Live Dealer
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Generous welcome bonus
- Loyalty program
- Kahnawake Licence
- Live Dealer
- Reputable online casino with 26+ years’ experience
- Wide range of deposit bonuses for sports bettors and casino players
- Outstanding customer support
- Several different cryptocurrencies accepted for deposits and withdrawals
Many offshore casinos gladly accept Ohioans, and we’ll be more than happy to direct you to a few of the best ones.
We’ll also expand on the legal side of things, show you how to register on a live casino website, mention a few popular live dealer games, and more.
Are Live Casinos Legal in Ohio?
The recent approval made online sports betting legal across the state, but online casinos are yet to follow suit.
Sports betting in Ohio won’t launch until 2023, and if it turns successful, the lawmakers may consider loosening up their online casino laws to finally create a regulated market. However, so far, this is only in the realm of speculation.
Ohio Live Casino Laws
No laws expressly prohibit online casino gambling in Ohio, meaning that players are free to visit offshore live casino sites. These sites are neither allowed nor forbidden in the eyes of Ohio law, so they belong in a legal gray area.
Still, you must understand that if you decide to visit offshore live casino sites, you’ll be doing so at your own risk, even though the authorities usually target operators and not the players.
How to Register for Online Live Casinos in Ohio
This is where we’ll show you how to register on an offshore casino site and start your live casino journey. Don’t worry, as the process is relatively quick and effortless.
Pick one of the top-rated live dealer casinos from our list.
Go to the casino’s website and start the registration process.
Share your email and password that you’ll use as login credentials and provide required identification details, including name, DOB, phone, and more.
Activate your account and go to the deposit page.
Select your preferred banking method and complete a deposit.
Although optional, we advise you to claim the casino’s welcome bonus.
Go to the live casino or live dealer section of the website, browse the available tables, and start playing.
Best Live Dealer Casinos in Ohio
There are dozens of quality offshore live dealer casinos featuring HD streams of your favorite classics such as:
Certain live dealer casinos also have dual-play games, not streamed from specialized studios like regular live dealer games, but from an actual casino.
Popular Live Dealer Casino Games in Ohio
The casinos we listed above were chosen (among other things) for their versatile game library. Here are some of the most popular live dealer games you’ll run into when visiting these sites:
- Blackjack — Every serious online casino must have several live blackjack tables. This classic game where you try beating the dealer by reaching 21 comes in several variations, including the ones with exotic side bets and more dynamic gameplay.
- Roulette — This is another indispensable part of every live dealer library. Choose among American, European, or French versions of the game and let the ball roll.
- Baccarat — James Bond’s favorite game is also heavily represented in live dealer casinos, and its simple rules are ideal for beginners. Bet on the player, the banker, or tie, and reap the rewards.
Useful Guides for Ohio Players
Ohio online casinos can be difficult to understand especially with all the laws that govern their use, so here are some excellent, easy to read and in-depth guides to get you started.
Live dealer games have been an absolute hit ever since they were invented. More and more casinos are adding live dealer action to their offer, and many of them accept players from Ohio.
While live online casinos aren’t technically legal in Ohio yet, offshore casinos are safe to play on as long as you stick to the operators we shared in this overview. Best of luck!