- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- 300+ games
- Crypto-friendly casino
- Live dealer jackpot
- Bonus galore for different verticals
Advanced, mobile-optimized casinos offer a wide variety of live roulette variations, lucrative real cash prizes, and tons of excitement. A growing number of gamblers are joining the mobile gambling community every day.
So, if you’ve never tried playing roulette from your mobile device, now might be a perfect time.
This article will explore how you can play mobile live roulette and discuss its pros and cons. Keep reading.
How to Play Mobile Live Roulette
Playing live roulette on your mobile device isn’t particularly difficult. So, you shouldn’t struggle to get a grasp of this process. Nonetheless, we’ve outlined all the steps you should take if you get stuck along the way.
Read through them below, and you’ll be all set to start gaming:
Choose a mobile casino — The first step to any roulette gambling session is selecting the best platform. So, do proper research, read about each casino’s licensing, security, and gaming offer, and choose the one that suits you the most. If you’re unsure about what operator you should pick, feel free to check out our list of recommended casinos and start from there.
Create an account — Visit your casino’s official website to complete the registration form and activate your account. You should be able to do this quickly by providing personal information and verifying your email address.
Download the mobile app or find the mobile casino site — Some casinos offer standalone mobile apps, while others have mobile-optimized sites. If your casino offers the former, you’ll have to download its app to access its live mobile roulette games. You should be able to find the apps in your Google Play or App Store or through a Download link featured on your casino’s website. If your casino features a mobile-optimized site, you can access it from your mobile browser.
Log in and make a deposit — Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app or entered your mobile-optimized casino site, you need to log into your account. You should land on your casino’s homepage in no time. Head to the Cashier page and select the payment method you’d like to use to fund your gambling activities. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and wait for the funds to appear in your account.
Choose and play a live roulette variant — Quality mobile casinos offer more than one live roulette game. Explore the game library and search for all live roulette variations it hosts. You can read some reviews online before deciding which is the best for you.
Mobile vs. Desktop Live Roulette
As mentioned earlier, mobile and desktop live roulette work in similar ways.
First, they differ in the registration process. We won’t spend more time discussing that topic since we’ve covered it above.
The second difference you might notice has to do with the game offer. Your web casino might feature more live roulette options than its mobile version. This is common in the online gambling industry due to the amount of work and money that goes into one game’s mobile optimization. Nevertheless, mobile casinos offer more roulette games as technology advances. Therefore, we hope this problem will be resolved soon.
Once you’ve entered the game, you’ll notice difference no. 3. All mobile devices, even tablets and iPads, have smaller screens than their desktop counterparts. This discrepancy can be a considerable problem for casino game designers. They’re forced to change the game’s layout completely to make it fit small screens. As a result, most mobile roulette games don’t show the table, the wheel, or betting options in the same place. You have to switch between different tabs to see everything, which can be annoying and inconvenient.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Live Roulette
If you’re still unsure whether live roulette on mobile is the right choice for you, we’re here to help. The following lists describe the advantages and disadvantages of these games.
Take a look at them, evaluate them in light of your gambling needs and tastes, and make the final decision.
- Availability — Portability is the primary advantage mobile live roulette games offer and the reason behind their growing popularity. They let you enjoy your hobby no matter where you are, at any time of the day and night. You can now bet on your lucky numbers in the waiting room, during your commute to work, or on your lunch break.
- Ease of use — Modern live roulette mobile casino games are developed in HTML5 and compatible with most smartphones and tablets. They’re designed to be user-friendly, easy to navigate, and highly functional.
- Special bonuses — Many online gambling operators promote their mobile casinos by offering special bonuses for their users. So, playing live roulette on your mobile could earn you extra cash.
- Game offer — As mentioned above, some casinos’ desktop and mobile live roulette game offers don’t match. Mobile casinos tend to host fewer games due to expense and functionality issues.
- Smaller screens — Mobile devices’ small screens can be a hindrance to how some live roulette casino games work. Your gambling session might not be as smooth and seamless as it would’ve been on your desktop computer.
The mobile gambling industry is reaching new heights in performance and popularity daily. It allows you to enjoy various live roulette titles from a number of high-profile game providers, regardless of where you are. While these games have a few disadvantages, their accessibility, ease of use, and special promotions outweigh them.
Feel free to check them out and see what you think.