- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Generous welcome bonus
- Loyalty program
- Kahnawake Licence
- Live Dealer
- Reputable online casino with 26+ years’ experience
- Wide range of deposit bonuses for sports bettors and casino players
- Outstanding customer support
- Several different cryptocurrencies accepted for deposits and withdrawals
- Live Dealer
- Excellent welcome bonus package
- Unlimited reload bonuses
- Diverse selection of slot games
- Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals
This guide will teach you everything you need to know about Shiba Inu casinos, including how they work, where to find the best options, what the pros and cons are, and how to get started.
What Is Shiba Inu?
Shiba Inu is a meme-coin that first appeared on the crypto scene in 2020. Since its inception, it has been satirically dubbed the Dogecoin killer by its supporters, who saw it as a parody of Dogecoin. Both cryptocurrencies have based their branding on the small bear-like breed of Japanese dogs called Shiba Inu.
Though the two cryptocurrencies share the same theme, there are a few fundamental differences between them in terms of how they operate. Dogecoin is a Bitcoin spin-off (a 4th generation BTC) and uses the same proof-of-work mining process as Bitcoin. Shiba Inu is an ETC-20 token, and it’s powered by Ethereum’s proof-of-stake mechanism.
While DOGE has its own blockchain, Shiba Inu is a digital asset manufactured on the Ethereum blockchain.
Mind you, though — Shiba Inu isn’t merely a meme coin. It features a full ecosystem consisting of three coins:
Moreover, its value rose by 58 million percent within the first year of its launch. It gained considerable attention when Ethereum’s founder, Vitalik Buterin, gave $1 billion worth of SHIB to the COVID-19 Relief Fund in India in May 2021.
Shiba Inu’s peak value was reached in October 2021 when it was worth $0.0008, but the price plunged in February 2022 when its value plummeted.
- Currently, Shiba Inu’s market capitalization is $11.35 billion.
Best Shiba Inu Casinos
Shiba Inu is an up-and-comer that’s been gaining a lot of traction in the crypto casino sector. There are a few US-friendly casinos that accept Shiba Inu as a form of payment; however, it doesn’t enjoy the same popularity as its more accomplished competitors like:
Our team of in-house crypto experts has thoroughly evaluated each Shiba Inu casino to separate the wheat from the chaff and bring you the top choices. We’ve ranked each site according to our strict selection criteria.
In our vetting process, we considered game selection, bonuses, user experience, customer support, and Shiba Inu availability. We also compared withdrawal turnaround times and fees between different Shiba Inu casinos and selected the fastest ones that would not charge you a cent for cashing out your winnings.
Sign Up for an Account
This is the easy part. When you visit your chosen Shiba Inu casino, look for the Register or Join Now buttons in the upper right corner of the page. This will lead you to the sign-up page, where you’ll be asked to provide some basic details about your ID and whereabouts, including:
Promo code for the welcome bonus (optional)
Using Shiba Inu in Online Casinos
Getting started with Shiba Inu casinos may be overwhelming at first, especially for crypto rookies. No worries, though — we’ll teach you the ropes and show you how to purchase this cryptocurrency and use it for casino transactions on sites that accept Shiba Inu.
First up, let’s see how you can get your hands on some Shiba Inu coins.
Purchase Shiba Inu
Before you sign up for a Shiba Inu casino, you’ll need to buy the cryptocurrency first. There are a few ways you can do this:
Via a Centralized Cryptocurrency Exchange
Shiba Inu can be purchased via a centralized cryptocurrency exchange, which acts as a crypto bank. There, you will get to buy tokens with fiat currency and charge a small fee per transaction.
CEX platforms that are highly rated include:
Generally, you’ll need to pass a KYC verification process and open an account on a centralized exchange.
Via a Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange
This alternative is a bit trickier as it involves buying Ether (ETH), Ethereum’s official token, and then exchanging it for SHIB, Shiba Inu’s coin.
The high fees attached to every swap are the main downside of this method.
Coin Cloud’s cutting-edge crypto ATMs let you buy Coin Cloud Shiba Inu coins instantly and directly for cash, without the need for credit or debit cards.
The only thing you need is a Shiba Inu-compatible crypto wallet (like BDR and Trust Wallet), as well as a mobile phone. At the DCM, enter your number and the verification code you’ll receive. Then, open the wallet’s app and scan the QR code with the machine’s camera.
Finally, insert the amount of cash into the Coin Cloud ATM and press Done to complete the transaction. The coins should be transferred to your wallet almost instantly.
Via a Shiba Inu casino
Some casino sites have a built-in crypto gateway system that allows you to buy cryptocurrencies with fiat currency, but such websites are rare.
Pick a Shiba Inu Casino
We’ve already set aside a few first-class options. It’s up to you to decide which one suits you the most. If you’re on the fence as to which one to choose, you can read detailed reviews about each operator, which could help you make up your mind.
Essentially, there are no right or wrong choices here. Each Shiba Inu casino listed on this page has been thoroughly audited for safety, trustworthiness, and other key performance indicators. When you’ve found your match, click on the adjacent link to get redirected to its homepage.
Make a Deposit
Once you’ve set up your Shiba Inu casino account, go to the cashier’s lobby and follow these simple steps:
- Open the Deposit tab.
- Select Shiba Inu from the list of available payment methods.
- Copy the casino’s crypto address, go to your Shiba Inu’s wallet, and paste it there.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit.
- Upon confirming the transaction, the coins will reach your account almost instantly.
How to Withdraw in Shiba Inu Casinos
Like all other cryptocurrencies, Shiba Inu works both ways and can be used for cashouts as well as deposits.
Here’s what you have to do to withdraw your winnings via Shiba Inu:
- Log in to your Shiba Inu casino account.
- Select Shiba Inu from the list of supported payout methods.
- Copy your Shiba Inu wallet’s address into the appropriate box.
- Enter the cashout sum.
- Confirm the transaction. The coins will be transferred to your wallet shortly afterward (within a few minutes).
Most Popular Games to Play in Shiba Inu Casinos
Along with the starter pack of slots, table games, and live dealer games, Shiba Inu (and by extension, crypto casinos) offer some unique gaming options, as well. Let’s take a look:
Pros and Cons of Shiba Inu Casinos
All payment methods have their strengths and weaknesses, and Shiba Inu is no different in this regard. Let’s start with the good stuff first:
- Easy-to-purchase — Despite being rather new, Shiba Inu is already widely prevalent in the crypto community and can be bought through various platforms. These include some of the leading crypto exchanges, like Binance and Coinbase.
- Fully anonymous — Being a decentralized cryptocurrency, Shiba Inu allows players to remain anonymous in their gambling endeavors. This is ideal for those who want to stay under the radar.
- Ultra-fast payouts — SHIB’s payment system surpasses even that of Bitcoin in terms of withdrawal speed. You can collect your winnings in a Shiba Inu casino within minutes — such processing speed can’t be matched by traditional, fiat-only casinos.
- 100% secure — Since it operates on a blockchain, it’s virtually unhackable. We have yet to hear of any security breaches regarding Shiba Inu. On top of this, Shiba Inu casinos have their proprietary safety measures, including SSL encryption and firewall systems. This means that your coins will be protected at all times.
- Highly volatile — This is hands down the biggest downside of any cryptocurrency, and the situation is even exacerbated with Shiba Inu due to its lack of real-world utility. In one week in October, the token’s price increased by 240% but dropped significantly a few months later.
- Not widely available — As opposed to mainstream cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, and USD Coin, Shiba Inu has yet to make a breakthrough in the online casino market. There are only a handful of gambling sites that accept this cryptocurrency.
Shiba Inu is still a fledgling on the crypto scene, so it’s too early to tell what the future holds for this intriguing memecoin. Several great features make it an excellent choice for online casinos, including top-notch security and fast processing times.
Having learned how to use it for deposits and withdrawals, you can now apply that knowledge in one of our recommended casinos.