- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- 300+ games
- Crypto-friendly casino
- Live dealer jackpot
- Bonus galore for different verticals
- Live Dealer
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Generous welcome bonus
- Loyalty program
- Kahnawake Licence
- Live Dealer
- Reputable online casino with 26+ years’ experience
- Wide range of deposit bonuses for sports bettors and casino players
- Outstanding customer support
- Several different cryptocurrencies accepted for deposits and withdrawals
However, despite its satirical nature, Dogecoin is widely considered a serious investment. By 2021, it reached a market capitalization of $85 billion. As such, Dogecoin became one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, right up there with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
So, it’s unsurprising to see many US-friendly online casinos accepting Dogecoin deposits and withdrawals. DOGE is becoming a preferred payment option among passionate US gamblers due to its growing popularity and availability.
If you’re new to the world of cryptocurrencies or Dogecoin, read our guide. We’ll explain more about this virtual currency and how to use it in online casinos while introducing you to our favorite Dogecoin casino sites that cater to US players.
Top-Rated Dogecoin Casinos
Since they appeared, cryptocurrencies have shaken every industry to its core, including online gambling. Online casinos worldwide have quickly adapted to the latest trends and introduced cryptos as available payment methods.
Although less popular than Bitcoin, Dogecoin is set to penetrate US-friendly online casinos, taking a role of a common payment option among passionate gamblers. Although people are still skeptical about using cryptocurrencies, the advantages of playing in online casinos with Dogecoin are undeniable.
That’s why we decided to examine the ever-growing DOGE casino market, explore available gaming options, and create the ultimate list of top-performing casino sites. Not only do they support DOGE payments, but they also host an array of unique gambling opportunities and mind-blowing bonuses.
Although the list will change as new high-quality Dogecoin casinos appear, the ones you find below are our current favorites.
Picking a Suitable Online Casino and Setting Up an Account
If you want a safe and exciting online gambling experience, you must choose the right online casino. We’ve done the heavy-lifting and crafted a list of the top-performing Dogecoin casinos that accept US players.
Now, it’s up to you to find the one that meets your needs. This implies checking out the casino’s entire platform — available games, device compatibility, bonuses and promotions, payment options, and customer support. If you like what you see, you can start the process of becoming a new Dogecoin casino member.
Here’s what you need to do:
Use one of the links on this page to visit the chosen online gambling site.
Once you’re there, click on the Register/Join/Sign Up button.
Complete the registration form with the necessary details and verify the account.
That’s it — you can now make the initial DOGE deposit and kickstart your gambling adventure.
Using Dogecoin at Online Casinos
If you have no experience with cryptocurrencies or Dogecoin, in particular, you might find all of this overwhelming.
Luckily, we’re here to guide you through the most important steps and help you understand the basics of Dogecoin in online casinos.
Once you get the hang of DOGE deposits and withdrawals, you can enjoy the benefits of playing in crypto-friendly online casinos. In the following paragraphs, we’ll discuss the processes of getting Dogecoin, storing it, selecting the right online casino, and making DOGE deposits and withdrawals.
Grab a pen and a paper, and take notes!
While Dogecoin has yet to reach the Bitcoin popularity levels, it still gives you plenty of ways to get ahold of it.
So, before you can use DOGE to play your favorite casino games, you’ll have to collect it. Here are several options at your disposal:
If there’s anything people know about cryptocurrencies is that they can be mined. The process involves using your computer to check and confirm transactions to be added to the blockchain.
As a reward for using your computer and electricity, you’ll collect new Dogecoins.
Using Centralized Exchange Platforms
Exchanges are the easiest and most common way of purchasing cryptocurrencies today.
You can acquire Dogecoin by creating an account on an exchange platform and using fiat currency (USD) to buy Dogecoin. If you possess other virtual currencies, you can use them to acquire DOGE.
Signing Up in P2P Marketplaces
Although less popular than exchanges, P2P marketplaces are still an excellent way to purchase Dogecoin.
However, instead of exchanging fiat or virtual currencies to acquire DOGE, you’ll be buying it directly from the person selling it.
Buying Directly From a Casino
Getting Dogecoin directly from an online casino is a new concept, and few operators offer it. However, given its simplicity, it’s proving to be one of the easiest ways to collect cryptocurrencies.
This way, you could fund your account with a certain amount and use it to buy DOGE that would be sent directly to your casino balance.
Choosing the Right Wallet to Store Dogecoin
For added security, you should keep your Dogecoin in a specialized wallet.
So, once you acquire enough DOGE using an exchange or through mining, you should send it to the wallet for safekeeping.
You can choose between different wallets — hardware, software, or mobile and desktop. They all come with a range of benefits, allowing you to explore the best one for you.
In any case, you can send and receive Dogecoin quickly, regardless of your choice.
Making Dogecoin Deposits
After setting up your Dogecoin casino account, it’s time to fund it and start playing your favorite games.
Below, you can see how DOGE deposits work:
- Ensure you have DOGE coins in your wallet.
- Go to the Banking section and choose the option to deposit.
- Select Dogecoin from the list of available payment methods.
- Copy the casino’s address and paste it into your wallet as the destination.
- Insert the amount you’d like to transfer and confirm the payment.
- The coins will instantly appear on balance, as Dogecoin requires approximately one minute to process the transaction.
That’s it. You can now explore the Promotions section, collect the new player bonus, and try out unique games.
Once you’ve accumulated enough wins, you can quickly cash them out.
Essentially, the withdrawal process is the same as depositing, just done in reverse. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Cashier and select the Withdrawal option.
- Choose Dogecoin as the payment method.
- Copy the wallet’s address and paste it into a designated field in the casino’s banking section.
- Define how much you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the operator to approve your request. Once it goes through, the coins will reach your balance.
If you’ve been using a bonus to play games, ensure you’ve completed the wagering requirements before sending out the cash to request. If you fail to do so, you might lose everything you’ve won thus far.
Most Popular Games to Play in Dogecoin Casinos
Although the number of Dogecoin casinos is still limited, the ones we’ve found offer an all-encompassing gambling experience to its members.
Besides bonuses and lightning-fast payments, these casinos feature game portfolios packed with fun and rewarding games.
Here’s what you can find in any Dogecoin casino featured on this page:
Pros and Cons of Dogecoin Casino Sites
There’s no better way of deciding if Dogecoin casinos are the best thing for you than checking out their good and bad sides. Using cryptocurrencies in online casinos can be quite beneficial, but it does come with several downsides. Take a look at them below:
- Improved privacy — Gambling with Dogecoin removes the middleman, meaning there’s no third-party involvement. Moreover, you don’t have to share your bank account or other sensitive information when making DOGE deposits and withdrawals.
- Low transaction costs — It’s cheaper to use Dogecoin than traditional payment methods like credit/debit cards or bank transfers.
- Instant payments — Dogecoin is faster than Bitcoin, meaning you’ll receive funds within minutes.
- High-level security — Everything you do with Dogecoin is instantly encrypted, making the transactions impervious to potential cyber-attacks.
- Volatility — Like other cryptos, Dogecoin is still volatile. However, it’s more stable than Bitcoin, Bitcoin, or Ethereum due to its relatively low value.
- Low-value coin — As mentioned, its value is low compared to the other cryptocurrencies. That’s why high-rollers might not be interested in investing in Dogecoin.
That’s all, folks. You’ve gone through a comprehensive guide through the best Dogecoin casinos. We’ve started from the beginning, explaining what DOGE is and how it works and built our way up to the specifics, like payment processes and available games.
Now, you have everything to help you make the right decision. Explore the casinos we’ve introduced above, choose the one that appeals most to you, and sign up. Use the guides to make hassle-free deposits and gain instant access to the best casino games.
Enjoy and gamble responsibly!