- Software American Gaming Systems (AGS)
- Release Date April 2020
- Slot Type Video Slot
- Progressive No
- Reels 5
- Paylines 243
- Bonus Features Yes
- Minimum Bet $0.50
- Maximum Bet $50
- RTP 96%
- Available Devices Windows Mac Android iOS
Capital Gains is a high-volatility slot from AGS that’s all about wealth. This slot revolves around those big capital gains, including the game’s design, the symbols, and even the name itself.
It’s undoubtedly an exciting slot worth your consideration, so keep reading our detailed review to learn everything you need to know about the slot.
Why We Suggest Playing the Capital Gains Slot for Real Money
- Four jackpots with large awards
- Bonus round leads to either free spins or jackpots
- Exciting money theme
- Scatter symbols both pay and activate the bonus rounds
- High rewards on most special features
Where to Play Capital Gains Slot for Real Money
You can play Capital Gains in online casinos that carry AGS games. Unfortunately, many don’t, but we’ve found the ones that do.
What’s more, we’ve found Capital Gains online casinos that satisfy our high quality and safety requirements. Below, you’ll find our top recommended online casinos that feature this AGS online slot.
- Live Dealer
- Great selection of slots
- High-quality live dealer games
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Live Dealer
- 300+ games
- Crypto-friendly casino
- Live dealer jackpot
- Bonus galore for different verticals
Capital Gains Slot Features
Capital Gains uses the standard 5×3 setup but offers as many as 243 ways to win. You can bet as little as ¢50 and as much as $50 per spin.
The slot also has a typical Autoplay function that allows you to sit back and enjoy while the option spins the reels automatically.
Capital Gains Slot Graphics
Capital Gains uses an older, retro design, so the graphics aren’t up to the latest standards, but the vibe is in line with the game’s theme. The important thing is that the game functions very well, and the animations are near-perfect, so you won’t have a problem with the type of visuals Capital Gains offers.
Capital Gains Slot Mobile
The Capital Gains slot may look old, but the design was intentional. The game was released in 2020, so you can be sure it works well across different platforms and devices.
AGS has made sure to develop Capital Gains using HTML5 technology, which can only mean that it works within any browser, regardless of the device. The slot is also fully mobile-friendly and can work on any modern iOS or Android device.
Capital Gains Slot RTP
The return to player percentage in Capital Gains is a standard 96%, within the industry’s averages. The RTP is achieved with the minimum bet level or any other bet level. It means you’ll theoretically get $96 for every $100 you invest, which is pretty good.
Naturally, this is not set in stone, so you can always win a lot more, especially with the slot’s special features.
Capital Gains Slot Bonus Features
Capital Gains has many bonus features, all of which allow you to win significantly more than the basic ones, but you have to be lucky.
Both scatters and wilds exist. The wild substitutes for all other symbols, except the bonus and Money Charge symbols, which can’t appear on the first reel. As for the scatter, it’s called the Vault bonus symbol and pays the most in the game, but more importantly, it activates the Cash Vault feature.
The Vault bonus round lets you pick between two options:
- Money Charge bonus — The bonus rewards you with three respins, and you can land Money Charge symbols that trigger one of the four different jackpots you can see to the left at all times in the base game. You can also trigger this bonus in the base game, but you have to land at least six Money Charge symbols.
- Free Spins bonus — You get 6, 9, 12, or 15 free spins with wilds that might award you $50, $100, $150, or $200. You can also extend the free spins round by landing three more Vault bonus symbols. As the Vault symbols pay, you’ll get added payouts as well.
Capital Gains is a great slot game with incredible bonus features that make the game entertaining and adrenaline-inducing. If you’re willing to look past the poor graphics, you’re bound to enjoy this high-volatility slot.