Windows is still the world’s most widely used operating system and that is not going to change anytime soon. However, they may not hold this same position of power when it comes to mobile devices but they are still commendable competitors who power high quality smartphones from manufacturers like Nokia.
Online desktop casinos are all mostly available in a mobile app version too for your Windows phone so you can play your favorite casino games from anytime and even while on the move as long as you have a working data plan or internet connection on your Windows phone.
The challenge is finding an online casino that you like and suits your needs, and this is especially difficult because Windows app store will not entertain real money casino apps due to policy. This is why the best way for you to stay updated on the best Windows casinos available for your phone is by referring to our list right here at CasinoUSA.com.
|Casino||Offer||Devices||Play Now / Review|
$3,000 Welcome Bonus + $10 Free Bonus
$5000 + $25 Free Mobile & Desktop Chip
$1,000 Welcome Bonus + $100 Free Chip
- 1 Top US Windows Mobile Casinos
- 1.1 Top three Windows mobile casinos which we recommend
- 1.2 Why you should play real money casinos games on your windows phone
- 1.3 Windows Mobile Casinos FAQ
- 126.96.36.199 Is my Windows Phone OK for Playing Casinos?
- 188.8.131.52 What Casino Games Can I Play on my Windows Phone?
- 184.108.40.206 Do I Have to Download an App to Play?
- 220.127.116.11 Is Playing at a Windows Casino Fair?
- 18.104.22.168 Is Playing at Casinos on My Windows Phone Safe?
- 22.214.171.124 Can I Play Games for Free?
- 126.96.36.199 Will I get a Bonus for Playing on my Windows Phone?
- 188.8.131.52 Is My Windows Phone Compatible?
- 184.108.40.206 Can I Deposit and Withdraw with My Windows Phone?
- 220.127.116.11 Are Windows Mobile Casinos as Good as PC Casinos?
There are certain casinos which we have also blacklisted and it would be in your best interest to avoid them. Inherent advantages of choosing to play on one of the casinos we have on our recommended list include, but are not limited to
- You are assured that the casino has been thoroughly background checked and is completely legitimate
- We test the software, the game quality and even how secure the casino is
- We ensure that payouts are made within the timelines that the Windows mobile casino mentions
- 1Ruby Fortune – Ruby Fortune takes the number one spot if our opinion with an unbeatable 97.49 payout percent. They provide round the clock customer support over phone and live chat. Payouts are quick and processed and credited in just 1-2 business days.
- 2Jackpot City Casino – if you want a good selection of jackpot games then there is no other casino like Jackpot city casino which is home to over 630 plus casino games including the likes of Mega Moolah.
- 3Spin Palace Casino – houses over 655 plus high quality casino games. Payment options are plenty, and customer support is always there to help you out.
Apart from the fact that you can play from any location as long as you have internet, there are some other perks to playing on your Windows mobile casino including mobile pay, security, lightning quick payouts, variety of games, easy to reach out to and helpful customer service, and brilliant games with a smooth user interface which makes for a well-rounded package.
Where a couple of years back Android and iOS devices were dominating all spheres of the smartphone world, including online gambling, nowadays Windows phones are getting their own run of popularity. Boasting quality hardware and serious OS features, Windows mobile devices are just as good a choice for mobile gambling as any.
If you too have a Windows phone and are interested in using it to play casino games, take a look at the following FAQs for more help on how to get started.
Yes, Windows phones are some of the best mid-range to high-end phones of the market and as such are perfectly capable of running casino games. Devices with larger screen will, normally, offer a better gaming experience, but even the smaller models will work just fine.
Due to windows devices being less popular at first, most casinos have only ported a handful of Windows apps, most of which come with a limited number of games. However, most casinos are now turning to HTML5 technology to incorporate the games they have, which allows for virtually all casino games to be available on your Windows device.
The bottom line is that should you use a casino without a native app you will get the same selection of slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat and Live Dealer games that Android and iOS devices get. Apps on the other hand, tend to be more limited.
No. You don’t. Even if a casino has a native Windows app you can still use its mobile platform without downloading anything. Also, most casinos nowadays use an HTML5 web platform and don’t bother with apps at all, as they have to be regularly maintained. The use of HTML5 allows for better performance and cross-device compatibility, regardless of your OS or smartphone age.
As long as you play at licensed and reputed casinos, yes it is. To obtain a license, casinos have to meet strict regulatory requirements that include having their Random Number Generator tested and audited. This way, regulatory bodies like the UK Gambling Commission can ensure the casino doesn’t interfere with or rig their games in any way.
There are also third-party audit agencies like eCOGRA that provide RNG audit services and issue certificates. Thus, if a casino has a license as well as an audit certificate, you have little to worry about.
There’s little difference between playing on your phone and playing on your computer. To protect your valuable information, nearly all casinos will use an SSL encryption protocol. The standard is to use a 128-bit encryption, but some casinos go even further and get 256-bit encryption.
In general, there are many Windows casinos that offer a free-play version of their games. These demos can help you get introduced to the UI and the tempo of the games you want to play before you feel comfortable spending money. To play for free, you can simply tap a game and select the “Play for Fun” option. Some casinos even let you do this without signing in.
Bonuses are a standard offering at many online casinos, regardless of the device you use. Depending on the casino, you might be able to grab a no-deposit/free spins bonus or a match deposit bonus as your welcome gift, while there are also some who offer mobile bonuses as well. The mobile bonuses can only be collected by visiting the casino via your phone.
Generally, any device running Windows Phone 8 OS and up should be compatible, as they support HTML5. This means that every device from 2012 onwards, like the HTC Windows Phone 8, should have no problems, while compatibility with older phones will depend on the casino itself. Of course, the newer the smartphone, the smoother your overall experience.
Yes you can. There is a variety of payment options available in Windows casinos, most of which let you set up an account and manage it entirely through your phone. Credit and debit cards can also be used with ease, straight from your Windows device.
It all depends on your personal preference. Namely, there is little difference between mobile and desktop gambling in terms of game variety, bonuses, and performance. The only major difference would be that mobile platforms are often slightly more limited in the number of games they offer (not in every casino) and that mobile gambling uses touch-based controls.